- Q?What is an ambulatory surgery center?
An ambulatory surgery center (ASC) focuses on providing high caliber care as can be expected at any hospital for same-day surgical procedures. While there are many ASCs in our area, MALO Center for Ambulatory Surgery is the only ASC that offers patients the latest technology such as a 3DHD Vision System for the highest accuracy in endoscopic procedures.
- Q?Do you accept insurance?
MALO ASC is an in-network ambulatory surgery center with all the major insurance carriers.
- Q?What types of procedures are performed?
- Bariatric Surgery
- Cosmetic/Reconstructive Surgery
- Ear, Nose & Throat Surgery
- Gynecological Surgery
- Hand Surgery
- Interventional Pain
- Ocular Plastics
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pediatric Dentistry
- Podiatric Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Q?Where do I go for rehabilitation after my procedure?
MALO ASC patients can benefit from our integrated health care approach. We will be with you every step from diagnosis and your surgical procedure in MALO ASC to your rehabilitation at MALO Health & Wellness conveniently located adjacent the ASC.
- Q?How should I prepare for my procedure?
Patients can expect a call from our pre-operative nurse the day before the procedure confirming the date and time of your procedure, and to answer any questions you may have.
- Q?What should I do to get my child ready for surgery?
Prior to surgery, your child will be evaluated to ensure he/she is healthy enough to undergo a surgical procedure. Be sure to let the anesthesiologist know of any allergies or asthma your child might experience, and whether your child has been sick – a cold or even the sniffles – as it may be necessary to postpone the procedure.